Toronto eCondos | 195.67m | 58s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

Cell shot from this evening:
20160804_200503_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20160804_200503_resized.jpg
    20160804_200503_resized.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,103
I didn't realize how high the lobby ceiling was going to be. That's going to be an impressive space. Combined with the big overhang over the corner that should feel very "big city"

Any idea about how long this project will be delayed? I think Minto roe 30 delayed for more than a year.

What delivery date did they promise you?

Once construction get pass the podium, you should expect a floor per week,.... thus it should reach top off by end of 2017,.... then add 6 months to finish off whatever interior stuff still needs to be done,... thus, I would expect the residential component completed and opening in Summer 2018. But then again this is Bazis,.... they tend to over-promise and under-deliver,.... their promised delivery date on EmeraldPark was Fall 2011 pre-construction,.... construction started that Spring! so delivery date was changed to Fall 2013,.... but delivered Spring 2015 on shorter WestTower,....

They promised 2017 fall.. It seems very unlikely happen

My previous prediction was quite optimistic,.... you have to remember,... this is Bazis. This June 2013 photo by SomeMidTowner shows Bazis EmeraldPark completing it's 3 floor podium,.... post# 1024 on EmeraldPark thread:
http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/thread...is-rosario-varacalli.4829/page-69#post-742785

Two years after the above photo,.... EmeraldPark residential 40-storey EastTower opened in Summer 2015,... why is this relevant? Same developer Bazis, same project manager-builder TMG, same construction partners,... and EmeraldPark skinny 40-storey EastTowers is very similar to E-condo 38-storey skinny NorthTower,... thus, you should expect E-condo skinny NorthTower to open 2 years after they complete the 3-storey podium (which seems to be soon) even though NorthTower seems to be a few months behind SouthTower,.. thus Fall 2018 for NorthTower completion. As for the larger footprint and taller 58-storey SouthTower,... likely at least a year later,... so Fall 2019.

Read up on Tarion condo rules,... and have a real-estate lawyer ready,.... Bazis will be sending you delay notices "asking" for extensions,....

Last edited:

Back