Toronto The Davies | 30.48m | 9s | Brandy Lane | CMV

June 27 2014: Sign is up

2a67f4k.jpg

Sign board taken down as of October 21 2014 and buildings are being fenced closed, I expect demolition to happen soon.

Demotion of the houses started this week starting from the back of the properties, I expect by the end of next week it will be finished.

You'd think they would've wanted to open up the ground floor to the park, instead of the parking garage ramp, based on what appears to be happening in the rendering.

I like the design of this building, except at street level. The way it addresses Avenue Road and the park, is quite unfortunate. It should have retail along Avenue Road and a terrace facing the park. What a wasted opportunity. It completely ignores the park.

It should definitely address the park. I'm tired of blank back walls, parking lots and ramps facing parks. Parks are important public spaces in communities. The surrounding buildings should be architecturally interesting when seen from the park (and the street).

It should definitely address the park. I'm tired of blank back walls, parking lots and ramps facing parks. Parks are important public spaces in communities. The surrounding buildings should be architecturally interesting when seen from the park (and the street).

I'm not if you have seen the "park" its more like a patch of green space, hopefully with the money the city received for this development they will spruce up the park.

If the surroundings look good, the city and landscape designers will be more motivated to make the park attractive rather than merely functional when it comes to revitalizing it.

I'm not if you have seen the "park" its more like a patch of green space, hopefully with the money the city received for this development they will spruce up the park.

Aren't most Toronto parks just a patch of grass with a few random trees thrown in? It drives me nuts when I see parks like that, with very little thought put into them. Do it right or don't do it at all.

Back