Toronto CrystalBlu Condos | ?m | 36s | Bazis | Burka

Re: CrystalBlu redesign.....This just in.

Can we get a definition of a point tower in here please?

I basically know what you mean, but all the same I'd like to hear a definition.

cn-tower.jpg

just kidding

Those who bought into the south side of Uptown (i.e. - at about $500 psf, 23rd floor) are going to be mighty disappointed when they find out another building is going up a few metres outside their window. I'm surprised the City approved two buildings so close together on such a small parcel of land.

With Crystalblu built right up to the sidewalk of Balmuto St., and the Uptown a little closer to Yonge St or nearer the centre of the block, I wonder if there will really be that much of a problem? It would be interesting to see a site plan to see just how close and staggered the buildings will be.

So much for my theory. Thanks 42.

I guess location will be more important than view in many of the units, in both of these buildings.

June 15 is the date for the pre-sale...

The building will have great views no matter where your unit is placed.... Its mostly kitchens and dens etc, that will face the Uptown, living rooms and bedrooms will face out. This rule applies to even the lower end / cheaper units...

Some units will carry dual floor designs....

Starting price is at 260's....

more to come...

I love looking at that side by side pdf, gets me excited. Anybody know how close Uptown is to starting? It seems like it's been in sales forever now.

Wow! There will be a whole lota construction South of Blooor.

Whistler,

I've heard sales at the uptown have not been going well. The project was not properly priced or targeted and the interior finishes are up to the standards of the ppsf. Although what I've heard is mostly hersay - I haven't seen any actual sales figures for at least 6 months.

$500 for square foot at Crystal Blu..

Not sure if this render has been shown before now. A little bit crisper then the previous one.
Blu.jpg

still got the los angeles skyline in the backround^

^ been active for a while now.

Back