Toronto The College Condominium | 52.73m | 15s | Tribute | Core Architects

Interesting look that lady has in the last picture there... Zebra dress and a baby blue ball cap... Oh and heals..
Sorry way off topic. interesting style people have these days. The building is certainly turning out to be just like its render depicted.... Imagin that. Who knew it was possible to actually stick to a design plan.

Not sure if it's already been observed, but the multi-colour balconies are evocative of Montreal's Palais des Congres
Panorama_for_the_exterior_of_Palais_des_Congrs_de_Montral.jpg

Unfortunately, the balconies aren't enough to save this confused pile.

My issue is that there's a whole side of glass that's clear so you only get the multicolour effect from certain angles. That said, I like this one. Maybe that's because I see it contrasted daily with that monstrosity just down the road but I digress.

I don't mind this. It has the same feel to me as Sixty Colborne. Both have three distinct sections that don't really relate to each other. It is an evolution of the tower on a podium design to have three sections rather than two. It's interesting that both fall into the shorter high-rise category. I don't think we have a 25+ storey tower that has a different three sections design type yet.

It's funny to be talking about this building as anything but a success when The Monstrosity is visible in the background.

The respondents are generally in favor of the City Market, which is understandable. I don't think it really competes with Kensington overall. It's mainly different products and a different experience.

Either way, I favor competition in the marketplace. If you offer a better product at a better price, you get my business. Sink or swim.

I've been going here for my groceries this semester.. only problem is that's it's just as expensive if not more than Longos.

Back