Toronto Ripley's Aquarium of Canada | 13.11m | 2s | Ripley Entertainment | B+H

There appears to be a new roof lighting feature between the black tiled sharks angled for viewing from the tower and highlighting the Ripley logo. Heavy mist tonight so sorry for the quality...

After a lengthy search, I found an elusive and rare to find green and blue Lawn-worm shark. A native life-form of the planet Arrakis.
Lucky for me I knew about its propensity to seek out and feast on its favorite prey, the Eastern francophone Canadian black squirrel.

I'm sending these prized pics to the National Geographic Magazine for their consideration.

DSC04897.JPG

DSC04899.JPG

Poor Jean Guy, the fence wasn't high enough.

fullsizeoutput_3178.jpeg

DSC04903.JPG

fullsizeoutput_3177.jpeg

After a lengthy search, I found an elusive and rare to find green and blue Lawn-worm shark. A native life-form of the planet Arrakis.
Lucky for me I knew about its propensity to seek out and feast on its favorite prey, the Eastern francophone Canadian black squirrel.

I'm sending these prized pics to the National Geographic Magazine for their consideration.

View attachment 252421

View attachment 252422

Poor Jean Guy, the fence wasn't high enough.

View attachment 252423

View attachment 252424

View attachment 252425
That shark should be given the Best Topiary in Toronto award.

Poor Jean Guy, the fence wasn't high enough

The spice must flow...until you find out what the spice is made out of.

AoD

Back