Toronto Casa III Condos | 179.52m | 55s | Cresford | a—A

From a week ago

We haven't had much news about the 8s office building that is part of this development. I'm not even sure what part of this site is the office building and which is the condo tower. Do we know how much of it is pre-leased?

The pink looks the best since all the lights are working when the club is lit up pink.

Sadly, the red light shines directly into my friends unit at 22 Wellesley. It's like the LED's are directly pointed into his unit. None of the other colours do it except for the red, and since that one section is stuck on red, he now has a permanent red glow to his place. Kind of funny.

We haven't had much news about the 8s office building that is part of this development. I'm not even sure what part of this site is the office building and which is the condo tower. Do we know how much of it is pre-leased?
The office building will be on Hayden, as per this pic from yesterday:

DSC00428.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00428.jpg
    DSC00428.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 2,352
Sadly, the red light shines directly into my friends unit at 22 Wellesley. It's like the LED's are directly pointed into his unit. None of the other colours do it except for the red, and since that one section is stuck on red, he now has a permanent red glow to his place. Kind of funny.

I've seen this episode before...

NwZvqks.jpg

Sorry to ask if it's been asked before, but, Is there going to be a fancy top/crown/hat like the other Casa towers?

Back