Toronto Burano | ?m | 48s | Lanterra | a—A

Addison is no more. If you are in the area today (Wednesday, March 21) poke your nose in Addison to see the interior demolition of the car dealership encrustations. Kind of interesting.

Adma may get his wish soon, to see what lies beneath the exterior sign at the south east corner of the building.

From what I've heard the builders are very excited about the lobby and are investing heavily in creating a strong statement on Bay - the lobby will feature a lot of glass and be a few floors talls.

Mike in TO:

Considering the amount of work put in to the Murano public arts program, that stretch of Bay could be quite an interesting place to be years to come.

AoD

Holy sh!t that looks amazing. Almost makes me forget the sweetheart deal Mike Harris gave Addison.

That would be a local landmark no doubt.

How should I list this building? AFAIK it's not approved yet, but if it has a website does that indicate there are some agent-buyers snapping up units already?

^you could have a sales pre-registration category

base is awesome ,lots of glass on the north end

Canuck, my own feeling is that a registration website represents a sales activity, I'd put it as sales. "Sales" and "Approved" are two different things. As are "Approved" and "Not approved" and "Sales". For quite a while, Sapphire fell into that category.

Indeed, I think sales is appropriate, but am I correct in stating this building has not been officially approved?

Canuck:

Not by the city - the final report isn't out yet.

AoD

Very very nice lobby! I would like to see more lobbies open like this!!!

No rush to move this one, I'd like to wait for at least an artist rendering or approval from the city before moving this one.

For those of you on Bay this Wednesday, there is a partial rendering of Burano on the Murano hoarding. The rendering looks up at the building, without showing the base.

^yeah i seen the rendering on the hoarding looks good.i cant wait to see a full one because this buildings gonna look great.

Back