Toronto Concord Canada House | 231.97m | 74s | Concord Adex | Arcadis

I'm afraid a sexy building like this would be under threat of undergoing The Cheapening(TM).

Wait wait wait - you're telling me that someone thought of asymmetrical buildings before Gehry did? Nonsense!

Sure. We can go back to ancient Greece, at least
erectheion_h500.jpg

going back to the international competition idea. didn't fernbrook do one and got the absolute towers in mississauga? think it was a japanese team that one it. correct me if i'm wrong.

Ignore all the old stats, the building will not be the same as what was initially proposed a couple of years ago.

I have to agree, the word is that it is being totally redesigned and some of the density is being transfered from other parts of the greater site. I hope this is correct - if not, then why the big delay?

Plus the Photo shows Signature as approx. 33% taller than the next tallest at City Place which I think is West One at 155 mteres which means it could be at least as tall as Aura maybe as tall as 1 Bloor.

I have to agree, the word is that it is being totally redesigned and some of the density is being transfered from other parts of the greater site. I hope this is correct - if not, then why the big delay?
Which delay are you referring to? The plan was always to sell Signature last.

Back