Toronto Bisha Hotel and Residences | 146.91m | 44s | Lifetime | Wallman Architects

From 2 days ago:
DSC_0241.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0304.jpg
    DSC_0304.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 2,565
  • DSC_0242.jpg
    DSC_0242.jpg
    457.6 KB · Views: 2,562
  • DSC_0241.jpg
    DSC_0241.jpg
    704.6 KB · Views: 2,556
  • DSC_0270.jpg
    DSC_0270.jpg
    809.7 KB · Views: 2,708
Frankly I'm not sure why they even bothered with the red mullions. They're invisible unless you're right up close to the building.

Frankly I'm not sure why they even bothered with the red mullions. They're invisible unless you're right up close to the building.
Yes, I agree! They are quite underwhelming and practically useless, so what's the point? This is basically just another disappointing grey, glass box!

Maybe I am getting old but all I can see when looking at the previous picture is the obvious lack of soundproofing.

Another typical act of value engineering by condo developers.
The red fins at the base/hotel portion could be deeper while on the tower these vertical elements were reduced to just a different coloured million cap and a slightly deeper profile. It will be interesting to see if these red mullions will continue over the balcony openings and how will they look (if you can see them).
There looks to be nothing left on the top of the building to make a distinctive crown which is unfortunate.
This is so far a decent background building.

Yeah, I thinks it's safe to presume we won't be getting a crown of distinction if a few non standard mullion caps proved to be too expensive.

Anyone know if anything is planned to the sales center just north on King ?

Back