Toronto Beyond The Sea | ?m | 44s | Empire | Richmond Architects

The little chocolate starfish is cute.
Limp_Bizkit_Chocolate_Starfish_and_the_Hotdog_Flavored_Water.jpg

I was thinking of getting one of those made by a fancy chocolatier as a present for someone once.

Frankly, the condo name *is* tacky--an excuse for a fake Bobby Darin radio jingle, surely.

In that light, it'd go well with a condo called "EZRock". (Ah jeez, these radio-jingle-type condos. Surely their inhabitants would look like 70s or 80s time-warps...)

Not too hard not too soft more music less talk a better variety your at work radio station condos?

"I was thinking of getting one of those made by a fancy chocolatier as a present for someone once."

The freaky man-babies with potbellies and cataracts?

No, a chocolate starfish as a 50th birthday present for one of my gay co-workers who is a total "chocolate starfish".

Beyond the Sea, or Under the Sea?

Marge, kids, everything's going to be just fine. We'll just pack our bags and live under the sea. Ahhhhh....

Under the sea,
Under the sea!
There'll be no accusations,
Just friendly crustations,
Under the seeaaaaaa!

<Chomp, chomp, crunch>

Homer, that's your solution to everything. To move under the sea. It's not going to happen!

Not with that attitude.

I'd like to be under the sea, in an octopus' garden in the shade.

New Condo names?

Beyond the Sea
Under the Sea
Octopus' Garden
Yellow Submarine?

(Now this would have a catchy condo song - "we all live in a yellow submarine")

condo

If I saw it right, I believe this condo wil be very close to the QEW, like very close. Lake on one side, constant traffic on the other.|I

> splish! splash!

Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea condo.

Re: > splish! splash!

akaFTech, this condo will not be that close to the Gardiner (the QEW now only goes as far east as the 427, btw). There are already four buildings in the Mystic Point complex that are right up along the Gardiner - Beyond the sea will be nearly a half kilometre south of it.

There are a pile more condos being sold and built in this city that are right up against highways - that's certainly nothing new. In comparison to Panorama for example, Beyond The Sea is positively in Muskoka.

Re: > splish! splash!

Dear me. The Toronto Condo Bad-Name-O-Meter just dropped another notch.

interesting rendering in the new Condo Guide, page 89....about 26 or 27 storeys including a 3 storey podium....the roof has what appears to be a point, but not too bad, looks like it will fit in the area....anybody got a scanner?

Back