Toronto Bay Adelaide Centre | 217.92m | 51s | Brookfield | KPMB

Gotta keep the space up to date to attact new tenants and keep the current ones from leaving. The building is nearly 30 years old and looks it. The same thing is going on at 1 Queen East - even the faux tapestry of the Colossus of Rhodes is gone.

I posted this in the 88 Scott thread before noticing that the Deloitte signage is going up on the south side. I'm sure someone can snag a better photo than this happy accident:

img_3680-jpg.74712

Around noon today I captured these cell phone shots of the south side "e" and period sitting on the sidewalk waiting to be installed:

Deloitte 1.jpg

Deloitte 2.jpg

Deloitte 3.jpg

Deloitte 4.jpg

And looking up to where the e. will live:

Deloitte 5.jpg

And a much smaller Deloitte. installed over the entrance off Adelaide just a few metres west of Yonge Street:

Deloitte 6.jpg

Although not apparent in these photographs, the large e and period were attached by a metal framing, and it seems they will be installed as a single piece.

Attachments

• Deloitte 1.jpg
    Deloitte 1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,117
  • Deloitte 2.jpg
    Deloitte 2.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 1,095
  • Deloitte 3.jpg
    Deloitte 3.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 1,093
  • Deloitte 4.jpg
    Deloitte 4.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,180
  • Deloitte 5.jpg
    Deloitte 5.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,178
  • Deloitte 6.jpg
    Deloitte 6.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,149
trump tower would look much better without the TRUMP on the top, and also if the floors and panels were not all varying heights, and also if the light strip worked. But mostly if it didn't say trump.

but that's another topic. I really didn't care for this building at first but it's grown on me.

Batman, where are you when we need you? Racoon City is being overtaken by Jokers like the 3 above. You've got to find the lab where they're being cloned and destroy it!

trump tower would look much better without the TRUMP on the top, and also if the floors and panels were not all varying heights, and also if the light strip worked. But mostly if it didn't say trump.

but that's another topic. I really didn't care for this building at first but it's grown on me.
I quite agree. The Bigot Tower would be a much nicer building if it were another building - pretty much any other building, including the old Woolworths or Kresges or whatever was there before, would do - but it's not so I hate it.

Is it so difficult for you to just call it by its actual name (it what it is, no matter what you think of the man)? That reminds me of when AlvinofDiaspar says "gawd"; because, heaven forbid he acknowledge God with the proper spelling. Besides, that sounds like something nfitz would call it. Don't let his neurosis infect you.

Is it so difficult for you to just call it by its actual name (it what it is, no matter what you think of the man)? That reminds me of when AlvinofDiaspar says "gawd"; because, heaven forbid he acknowledge God with the proper spelling. Besides, that sounds like something nfitz would call it. Don't let his neurosis infect you.

Perhaps you just need to acknowledge that your gawd isn't mine. And if you want to get personal about accusing others of "neurosis", feel free - and live with the consequences.

AoD

Why do you care what he calls the tower? And unless AoD is conducting a service at your church, why do you care how he spells the word?

Back