Toronto Bay Adelaide Centre | 217.92m | 51s | Brookfield | KPMB

This photo shows where the three elevator lobbies would be through the indents in the walls. The one furthest away has been covered in wood, the two closer ones are still awaiting the panelling.

03dsc08778-jpg.65223

I find with social media that the 'like' and 'thumbs-up' buttons can be used in all sorts of ways; many of them to show what sides people are on and to show to whom they are loyal. And a lack of likes can be meant to shun people. It can be a very manipulative choice to click on it or to decide not to click.

For some of us who have been on for years and have kept track of things outside UT, we shouldn't forget that maybe not everyone has the time to review the entire forensic history of every project and that maybe they are genuinely asking just a simple question.

But to survive on here, it's likely best to become very knowledgeable and not ask a "dumb" question unless you want your head ripped off.

p.s. Using text book words will help one to come across as 'educated'. Just my tip of the day.

I agree that this must be the most boring glass box weve could ever imagine seeing but in a way it's still somewhat beautiful to look up at, and I also agree to the person who brought up that it makes the first bay Adelaide look good by comparison

They both are boring. This one makes BA1 look cheap as well. Can be sum up as putting too much emphasis on some indented corners. It's not much of a detail. In fact, it can be just as easily attributed to value engineering. The cantilevered corners on BA2 took some additional insight no matter how commonplace a feat it is.

Back