Toronto Backstage On The Esplanade | 116.73m | 36s | Cityzen | P + S / IBI

Once again, i feel the exact opposite. Don't use patterns as they are harder to pull off successfully.Not everyone is aA. This one here cheapens the whole look.

I'm referring to the white helix inspired pattern. It's a very simple pattern that doesn't even enhance or compliment the structure. It's simply slapped on to add visual interest. Consumerism at its finest.

To each their own. I like the white helix pattern it's fun and playful, and reminds me of old video games growing up. Things as simple as patterns kids would make with Lego can be cool. Everything doesn't have to be so grown up and stuffy all the time.

Does anyone know when this building will have residents move in?

Thx
In mid-December the project website said: "In the interior of the building unit inspections have been carried out for January move-ins. Wood working is being done in the 6th floor bar/lounge amenity room, as well as the adjacent theatre room. Tiling of the steam rooms is in progress and carpet flooring has been installed on 7th floor corridor. This week will see more interior work continue in the podium level amenity areas. " See: https://ltowerconstructioninfo.com/

Thanks DSC, very helpful link, confirms what we thought.

We walked by on Saturday, while on our way to the St Lawrence Market, and had a quick look and I thought it might be ready for occupancy.

Thanks DSC, very helpful link, confirms what we thought.

We walked by on Saturday, while on our way to the St Lawrence Market, and had a quick look and I thought it might be ready for occupancy.
Since it is the same folks who are responsible for the L-Tower I think that being 'ready for occupation' may be optimistic. At L-Tower people were moving in when there was still a temporary crane on the top (oh, yes, it's still there!) and large parts of the building were far from done. Caveat emptor and all that!

People have been moved in for months, including the penthouse.
Yes, people are living in the L-Tower but the building is still not finished. (Apart from the temporary 'crane' , sections of the 'siding' are still not done, there appear to be several problem windows and the street lights have still not been reinstalled properly and, from reports in the L-Tower thread on UT, many of the common areas are still not finished.)

Yes, people are living in the L-Tower but the building is still not finished. (Apart from the temporary 'crane' , sections of the 'siding' are still not done, there appear to be several problem windows and the street lights have still not been reinstalled properly and, from reports in the L-Tower thread on UT, many of the common areas are still not finished.)

I was referring to Backstage.

Reactions: DSC
Lights coming to Yonge

new-signalized-crossing-at-the-esplanade-and-yonge.jpg

https://ltowerconstructioninfo.file...lized-crossing-at-the-esplanade-and-yonge.jpg

https://ltowerconstructioninfo.file...traffic-lights-at-yonge-and-the-esplanade.jpg

new-traffic-lights-at-yonge-and-the-esplanade.jpg

Attachments

• new-signalized-crossing-at-the-esplanade-and-yonge.jpg
    new-signalized-crossing-at-the-esplanade-and-yonge.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 318
  • new-traffic-lights-at-yonge-and-the-esplanade.jpg
    new-traffic-lights-at-yonge-and-the-esplanade.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 513

Back