Toronto 411 Church | 121.91m | 38s | CentreCourt | IBI Group

Another parking lot bites the dust. Church Street sure is a-changin'... I just hope it doesn't kill off the night-life and small scale LGBT retail in the area because that's basically all Church Street has going for it as far as being a destination.

Disagree. This will enhance Church st. LGBT community will now have options to live literally smack dab in the middle of all the action in a nice modern condo. Think this would also improve retail as well.

Disagree. This will enhance Church st. LGBT community will now have options to live literally smack dab in the middle of all the action in a nice modern condo. Think this would also improve retail as well.

Except that has yet to happen in a neighbourhood where condos suddenly spring up en masse. You were literally complaining about how dull the Entertainment District had become on a thread a week ago or so. Why would it be any different here?

Except that has yet to happen in a neighbourhood where condos suddenly spring up en masse. You were literally complaining about how dull the Entertainment District had become on a thread a week ago or so. Why would it be any different here?

I was complaining about the dull architecture in the ED.

Any idea how CentreCourt is up to task of building Axis Condos, their work on Core Condos was substandard. What makes them think they are qualified?

Another parking lot bites the dust. Church Street sure is a-changin'... I just hope it doesn't kill off the night-life and small scale LGBT retail in the area because that's basically all Church Street has going for it as far as being a destination.

The parking lot was the site of one the main music stages during every pride festival. As Church street develops, I hope that alternative sites can be found for the various festivities.

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 9.32.03 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 9.32.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 9.32.03 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 505

Back