Toronto Atria Condos (Alto, Trio, Parfait, Parkside) | 137.15m | 43s | Tridel | Turner Fleischer

ALTO_Site.jpg

http://www.torontocondohome.com/y2011/alto/location-and-site

This plan shows 43 storey for the first building ... I 'assume' it is accurate :confused:

I would have liked to see townhomes built in this area but obviously condos are where the money is to be made.

I would have liked to see townhomes built in this area but obviously condos are where the money is to be made.

i think townhomes would look extremely odd on this side of sheppard, considering its more commercial and corporate..

Oct 08 photos

Don't support Townhouse for this area or anywhere along Sheppard, since it is an Avenue and a place for growth.

From the plan, it looks like the north tennis court not cover at this time will become part of this development or is where this development start?

It looks like the current trees will be staying and nice to see that or are we going to start new ones?

This is what the current site looks like and there are more up on site, as I just place them there.

West south end
6280845399_297741e4e4_b.jpg

6281359266_f79f13c30b_b.jpg

Center west side
6280828595_27c76db573_b.jpg

South east side
6280822145_2e952e429d_b.jpg

6280817057_23dede92f8_b.jpg

North east corner
6280814783_ce99735cf2_b.jpg

North west corner
6280806371_6f142feeb0_m.jpg

6281326486_1d1318edcf_b.jpg

According to Solaris's photo, it seems that tennis court is part of the development. The other tennis courts remain and are property of Atria. I put this together quickly, gives us a good idea of the property lines.

I am sure they will remove most of those trees. I remember back when Monarch started demolitioning their office building for Heron Hills, they removed a lot of mature spruce trees, which was unfortunate - but you have to give and take.

atria-2.jpg

Last edited:
According to Solaris's photo, it seems that tennis court is part of the development. The other tennis courts remain and are property of Atria. I put this together quickly, gives us a good idea of the property lines.

I am sure they will remove most of those trees. I remember back when Monarch started demolitioning their office building for Heron Hills, they removed a lot of mature spruce trees, which was unfortunate - but you have to give and take.

I was pretty sure from standing in the 2 corners for shooting that north court was going to go.

I can see some of the trees go, but most of the edge could stay there since they already block the view of the area from the road and the development is not gong to be close to them.

There are a number of trees that can be transplant to another site or the property and time to stop this tree killing.

As for the west side of the plan, those trees could stay there until it is time for that area to the west become the next phase of this development or by someone else.
6280908231_5a186c99a4_b.jpg

From the sales staff (bought a unit there):

Future phase (Northeast) will be 17 stories

Future Phase (North) will be 24 stories

Along Sheppard (directly North) will be 5 stories w/commercial ground floor units

I can just picture this entire area being developed.

Red is Alto, Green is Heron Hills and the blue is potential development. The Howson Leasing that sat at the corner of Consumers Rd and Sheppard has sat empty for over a year. I think it's only a matter of time this strip gets developed.

shep-dev.jpg

Back