Toronto Artists' Alley | 121.91m | 39s | Lanterra | Hariri Pontarini

This is the buildings at the Design Review panel on January 14th. I suggest THREAD TITLE BE ADJUSTED to show address.

234 Simcoe Street and 120 St Patrick Street (1st Review) - 3:00 pm
Address
Rezoning
Hariri Pontarini Architects

Description: Proposal for rezoning related to a mixed-use development with three buildings containing office, retail and residential uses. The proposal will include a 54-storey tower, a 24-storey tower, and a 17-storey tower.
Find out more

This is the buildings at the Design Review panel on January 14th. I suggest THREAD TITLE BE ADJUSTED to show address.

234 Simcoe Street and 120 St Patrick Street (1st Review) - 3:00 pm
Address
Rezoning
Hariri Pontarini Architects

Description: Proposal for rezoning related to a mixed-use development with three buildings containing office, retail and residential uses. The proposal will include a 54-storey tower, a 24-storey tower, and a 17-storey tower.
Find out more
Is this open to the public?

Anyone attend the meeting and knows what was discussed? Are there meeting minutes available somewhere?

Looks like it might happen? if the rumour is true that 54Div. is to close and amalgamate with 55 Division in 2017,
big changes coming to this area:cool:

Not a bad idea - I hope OCAD snap up or partner with a developer for it. Perhaps we will finally get the plaza in that case.

And gawd, re: DRP more obsession with park space. Other far more urban cities have less parks and more vitality - and the green space is treasured. They should ask themselves why we keep on demanding open space at every single site when Grange Park (and the future TPS site) is just a step away. How about contribution to a fund to turn University Avenue into a truly usable, high quality urban realm instead?

AoD

Last edited:
Uh, the station at Dundas and Simcoe is 52 Division. That station, sadly, isn't going away unless the city makes a big land sell deal that makes building a new downtown west station worthwhile.

54 Division is near St. Clair and O'Connor in East York, 55 Division is at Coxwell and Dundas.

Back