Hamilton Paradigm Stoney Creek | 44m | 12s | Molinaro Group | Graziani + Corazza

Paclo

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Official Plan Amendment & Zoning Bylaw Amendment has been filed for 95 Highway 8 in Stoney Creek proposing a 12-storey mixed-use residential & commercial development on the north side of Highway 8, east of Donn Avenue and west of Grays Road in the Riverdale area of Stoney Creek, Hamilton.

Current site via Google Street View, June 2022:
1687447100909.png

The site includes the vacant lot to the east:
1687447145568.png

was in the area and saw the sign, so I investigated..

95hwy8.jpg

File NumberZAC-23-034
Application TypeZoning Amendment
Address95 HWY 8
File Year2023
DescriptionTo modify the existing Mixed Use-Medium Density (C5) Zone to permit a maximum building height of 44 m to facilitate the development of 2, twelve-storey multiple dwellings with a total of 368 residential units and 1,128 m2 of commercial area.
Proposed Total Residential Units368

Yup - that’s my point. Developer thought the name worked well for them so they brought it here I guess? Doesn’t make a lot of sense to me, but whatever.. at least we know this will be pretty ugly given how Paradigm Burlington looks.

Yup - that’s my point. Developer thought the name worked well for them so they brought it here I guess? Doesn’t make a lot of sense to me, but whatever.. at least we know this will be pretty ugly given how Paradigm Burlington looks.

"But, Whatever." would be a good name for this.

Back