Toronto 609 Avenue Road | 66.44m | 19s | State Building Group | Richmond Architects

No worries - that's good enough. I was more currious if there was an article in the news that I may have missed.

Their huge sign outside the sales office was removed (this past weekend) - which was a good hint towards the direction they were headed.

It's unfortunate - their presentation was very well done. That said, I think the general area already has a great selection of high-end condos that are available for purchase.

It seemed to me that they were trying to mostly compete with The Avenue. I don't favour one more, over the other, however I didn't see anything extra special at this project that would make me want to purchase here, rather than at The Avenue - which is well under construction and is looking great.

Oh well....it will be a while before my dream of living in one of these types of condos will hopefully materialize!

$5, and I will put a WalMart with a homeless shelter on top.

Will resell the land to BJL in 2040 for $100 million.

oohhhh, a bidding war ... okay $7.50 firm and final !

to be even more generous, they can leave the presentation center there and save the cost of demolition. i'll use it as a pied-a-terre :D

sell it to BJL in 2040 ??? do you think he'll still be solvent?

State Building Group is the high-rise division of Forest Hill Homes

depending on how you define 'suburbs' .... State Building Group were the ones behind the the 3-tower Hillside project on William Carson Crescent, northeast of Yonge + York Mills (beside the Swiss Chalet + fire hall)

The Wentworth was such a hideous proposal and would have looked awful. I hope this new project is a tasteful modern design like The Avendale and/or incorporates the use of brick like some of those apartments on this underrated and consistent stretch of Avenue Road.

Back