Toronto Pinnacle Etobicoke | 137.76m | 43s | Pinnacle | Turner Fleischer

15 Feb 2011 DRP: http://www.toronto.ca/planning/pdf/design_review/drp_minutes_feb15_11.pdf

Quadrangle design here did not get approval from DRP:

54155481dundasstwest.jpg

Not sure if this is the right thread but the Candian Tire just west of this proposal has closed and the gas bar demolished. I do recall there being a development proposal for the Can Tire land, just not sure if it was included in the above plans.

I noticed that as well-last week or the week before. I was surprised since I was in that store on January 2nd or third and there was no mention of a store closing sale. The Gas bar had been torn down in November but that didn't surprise me much. The store closing as fast as it did close did surprise me.

love the extra density here but I just hope that they plant a lot of trees... a big part of the reason why this stretch is so ugly now is the vast expanses of concrete. Mix some green in please!

The CT proposal had 4 tall towers on it, but that was several years ago so I'm sure whatever is cooking behind the scenes is being extensively revised. Bring it on!! Dundas from Kipling all the way to Mississauga is just terrible.

I missed these posts from a few days ago. I was surprised to see Cdn Tire closed but I'm not too sure that means anything will happen here soon. I wish it would though.

RESIDENTIAL, COMMERICAL DEVELOPMENT Proj: 9129191-3
Toronto, Metro Toronto Reg ON CONTEMPLATED
5415 Dundas St West, M9B 1B5
$200,000,000 est
Note: Consultant has completed a master plan for the project. Owners are evaluating development options for the site and will determine how individual projects will be designed, tendered, and built pending approvals. Further update spring 2013.
Dunshorn Holdings is a Consortia of 5 Landowners made up of; Orlando Corporation, Franko Enterprises, Fine/Schwebel, Enercorp and Royal Lepage.
Project: proposed mixed-use development. There will be seven building in total between in height 10-storeys to 28-storeys. Some buildings will have 6-storey podiums and others will have 8-storey podiums. There will be retail and commercial use at the ground level. The site is actually 10.5 acres.
Scope: 1,964,413 square feet; 28 storeys; 7 structures; 2000 units; 10 acres
Development: New

It's definitely an improvement over the old tower in the park idea, but I don't like how the back towers do nothing for the street. The front towers appear set too far back for my liking as well.

Long time no post!

This site, as learned at the ground breaking ceremony last week for The Kip District (to the immediate east on Dundas) was recently purchased by Pinnacle International.

Excellent news. I am sure this will follow shortly behind The Kip District.

I wouldn't be surprised if they can get higher densities now as opposed to back in 2012.

enterprise car rental at 5475 dundas street west location is now closed and is fenced up... most likely to expect pinnacle sales office there for sales. they are pretty much moving fast.
expect this area to become like concord city place in downtown, in which pinnacle follows the same suit for this massive site 10.5 acres.

enterprise car rental at 5475 dundas street west location is now closed and is fenced up... most likely to expect pinnacle sales office there for sales. they are pretty much moving fast.
expect this area to become like concord city place in downtown, in which pinnacle follows the same suit for this massive site 10.5 acres.
Yet, it's Scarborough that needs the subway extension.

Back