Toronto Four Eleven King Condominiums | 149.04m | 45s | Great Gulf | KPMB

They should be building this like the Home Depot at Queen & Portland with a few stories of condos above the retail.

I thought they were building a LCBO in city place in the same development as the 24 hrs Sobeys.

Sobeys ussually has a Wine Rack, while the LCBO's tend to stick with the Loblaws. So I suspect this Sobeys will follow suit of others and atleast have a Wine Rack, which isnt much but its better then nothing!

Went by the area today. They started the demolision of the Budget building so something definitely is happening but didn't notice any sign of admendment.

rp07 - if they are planning on building a one-floor LCBO, as Adam Vaughan alluded, they don't need an amendment. The existing zoning on the site should allow it.

^ True. But still, I cannot help but think that a one-storey building is a waste of a good site. If it is built, I would not be surprised if it is demolished ten years from now for a 10-storey midrise (or higher).

General response to news of this LBCO by owners at the Hudson across the street is raucous applause.

Back