Toronto The Brixton | 45.41m | 12s | CentreCourt | Graziani + Corazza

Yes and yes but unfortunately that's still confidential information at this stage.

darn - I'd really love to see how this site is developing. I worked on the original scheme when it was at RAW and it's such a great site/project, I'm really interested in seeing how it evolves over time!

Are there any recent updates on this development? I just moved into area and I along with many dislike this stretch of aging scrappy buildings. The development will bring in New businesses and working class individuals that can only spur business in the area. I really hope it goes through!

Is this project dead, was really hoping they finally destroy those horrible buildings. I remember the first time I walked by them after a TFC game at night, I felt like I had to constantly watch my back

Looks like the city is supporting the development.
http://www.omb.gov.on.ca/e-decisions/pl140271-Jun-30-2015.pdf

Yes they are but not the original proposal, Mr Perks was all over this, and you know he doesn't like much,
oh well, we'll see what comes out of this new proposal?

What a disappointment - why do the nicest projects always get ruined?

This reminds me of another incredible project for a run down area, which died due to crippling NIMBYism... Giraffe Condos.

Yes they are but not the original proposal, Mr Perks was all over this, and you know he doesn't like much,
oh well, we'll see what comes out of this new proposal?

There's no suspense - we know it will be something utterly dumbed down and cheap.

440 DUFFERIN ST
Ward 18 - Tor & E.York District

►View All Properties

Proposal for site plan approval related to three seperate mixed-use buildings (12 stories, 10 storeys and 9 storeys), with 421 residential units with retail at grade and commercial space in "Building C", and 2 levels of below grade parking

Proposed Use --- # of Storeys --- # of Units ---

Applications:
Type Number Date Submitted Status
Site Plan Approval 17 244416 STE 18 SA Oct 6, 2017 Under Review

Developer is CentreCourt, architect is Graziani + Corazza:
upload_2017-10-10_17-27-44.png

upload_2017-10-10_17-28-7.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-10_17-27-44.png
    upload_2017-10-10_17-27-44.png
    769.2 KB · Views: 916
  • upload_2017-10-10_17-28-7.png