Toronto 3326 Bloor West | 183.1m | 55s | CreateTO | Adamson

CreateTO is going through the process to sell it for maximum value. Just setting oneself up for disappointment paying too much attention to any renderings released by CreateTO

Lol, who wants to live under high-voltage power lines? Great way to get cancer

Lol, who wants to live under high-voltage power lines? Great way to get cancer

55 storey tower. I think the word you were looking for is actually over. Guess what a smartphone produces? energy in the same spectrum as those cancer causing electromagnetic fields around power lines and you don't keep power lines in your pocket.

Latest update from the Housing Now tracking report, to the next meeting of CreateTO:

From the above:

1707490872176.png

Looking at the above there is a modest decline in unit total since February:

1711567696360.png

- 38 units

Also; actually delivering here will require the support of senior governments:

1711567767339.png

Oh and of course there's the matter of buying some land from Hydro One.......(in my experience any dealing with them takes at least 7x longer than it should, the only redeeming thing about which can be said, that's better than Metrolinx.

1711567834432.png

The Plan of Subdivision is conditional as per the following:

1711567930590.png

Looking at the above there is a modest decline in unit total since February:

View attachment 551597

- 38 units

Also; actually delivering here will require the support of senior governments:

View attachment 551598

Oh and of course there's the matter of buying some land from Hydro One.......(in my experience any dealing with them takes at least 7x longer than it should, the only redeeming thing about which can be said, that's better than Metrolinx.

View attachment 551599

The Plan of Subdivision is conditional as per the following:

View attachment 551600
Our assumption on the unit decrease is that they have changed the unit-mix and increased the count of larger units.

At this point they don't normally have the total Bedroom-Count available... so we just have to guess.

Back