Toronto 159SW Condos | 118.87m | 36s | Alterra | Richmond Architects

Talk to the developer. Not all finishes and upgrades are included. Sprinkles are extra.

:p

Crap. My South view from 500 Sherbourne could be ruined. I plan to go full NIMBY to keep this thing shortish.

I can only hope that the new development will respect the heights of the other 3 buildings at that corner and won't stick out like a sore thumb. A decent LCBO is much needed in this area.

A decent LCBO is much needed in this area.

There's an LCBO on Parliament Street south of Wellesley, a hop & a skip away.

There's an LCBO on Parliament Street south of Wellesley, a hop & a skip away.

The LCBO South of Winchester (not South of Wellesley) is kind of pathetic with a very limited selection of everything. The people who bought into all the new condos on Sherbourne and Wellesley (Verve) are well off and used to a better selection of wines and spirits. I would like to not have to shop at the LCBO on Lakeshore Blvd or in Rosedale.

Winchester is two streets south of Wellesley, I just confirmed it on Google Maps. I've never been in that store, only been by it so I didn't know it sucked.

The gas station and donut shop are now gone and they are in the process of removing the underground tanks. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this was the last free-standing donut shop downtown.

sherwell.jpg

from toronto.ca/developmentapplications

159 WELLESLEY ST E
OPA / Rezoning 11 184584 STE 27 OZ Ward 27
- Tor & E.York Apr 29, 2011 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Rezoning application to permit the re-development of the lands for the purposes of a new 38 storey mixed use building complete with retail at grade and 327 residential units above.

Back