image.png

Attachments

• image-1.png
    image-1.png
    542.2 KB · Views: 4,083
  • image.png
    image.png
    853.8 KB · Views: 2,882
A whole pile of new renderings have been added to the dataBase file, including three of the rather opulent, rather steamy spa (Johnson Chou designed I believe) that we don't think anyone else has yet. Click on the link at the top of the page, and have a fan ready.

There's a great hedge along Redpath beside that house. Down it goes, it seems. Too bad.

nice to hear... and i am seeing a ton of advertising for their public launch... glad i got mine in the VIP... i don't even see my floorplan available so its prob sold out... artshoppe sales office is closing soon too so 150 redpath should be quick to sell out...

I happened to be walking past the other day and I spoke to a couple of workers who were working on 155 Redpath building (the sister project across the street).

Me: Do you know when construction will start on the 150 Redpath project? (I pointed at the site)

Worker: Yes, we start excavating that site in the spring.

Me: So in the next couple of months?

Worker: Yes.

Hopefully not too much longer before they start work.

May 23
Time to say goodbye to these houses
26628079904_299cc227fa_h.jpg

27165864631_c8aaa107e2_h.jpg

27137757342_6453732a97_h.jpg

27200730216_5bb4b944d3_h.jpg

A rothko of every render
imho

^ huge, atmospheric and only impressive when standing in front of one? ? Ugly as heck? (Subjective though I'm not disagreeing necessarily)

Oooooh no you di-ent

Oooooh no you di-ent
I dunno lol that was mostly a question. I feel like that's how most people feel about Rothko. I hated his work seeing it in text books and photos, but when you are in front of one and it engulfs you it's definitely a whole different experience. I do see atleast 1 rendering with a "Rothko" in it so maybe that's what you meant?
I was just trying to understand your first statement

That is what I meant.
Colour Field art and lobbies are like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches; have one everyday and you'll go insane and if you're allergic it will kill you. But otherwise they're great.

Back