Reaction score
From yesterday:

DSC00364.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00364.jpg
    DSC00364.jpg
    854.1 KB · Views: 12,550
Last edited:
Yea the one automation gallery is discussing is in play. Early stages right now, I wouldn't expect an application for a while.

This is one of the parking lot among a dozen in the area east of Yonge. Every time I walk from Queen/Yonge to King/Church, a very short walk, I pass primarily on various surface parking lots, instead of following the street grid to save time. You'd be amazed by how many there are. There are more to the south and to the east.

and if 120 Diner and McVeigh's need to go, so be it. There is nothing good about either place.

This is one of the parking lot among a dozen in the area east of Yonge. Every time I walk from Queen/Yonge to King/Church, a very short walk, I pass primarily on various surface parking lots, instead of following the street grid to save time. You'd be amazed by how many there are. There are more to the south and to the east.

and if 120 Diner and McVeigh's need to go, so be it. There is nothing good about either place.

Your opinion

Your opinion

Isn't everything here our opinions? This is too tall, that's not tall enough, this should be preserved and that new building being too ugly. All opinions. How much of what you posted here is not opinion but undisputable facts?

Plus, there is nothing but prevents from the pub to open somewhere else nearby. Church st has a lot of retail space for lease.

I've been waiting years for that lot on the Corner of, I believe it's Lombard, and Church to go. It's such prime real estate, I'm always surprised it hasn't been developed yet.

Well you won't have to wait any longer

114 CHURCH ST
Ward 28 - Tor & E.York District

Zoning By-law Amendment to facilitate redevelopment of the site with a new 45-storey (142.9 metre) mixed use building, comprised of a 5-storey (21.3 metre) podium element and a 20-storey (66.5 metre) tall mid-rise component together with a 40-storey tower element. Commercial uses would be located at grade and on the second floor, with residential uses above. Total gross floor area 42,752.8 square metres, comprised of 40,343.3 square metres of residential gross floor area and 2,409.5 square metres of non-residential gross floor area. A total of 567 residential units are proposed, including 215 one-bedroom units, 295 two bedroom units and 57 three-bedroom units.
Proposed Use --- # of Storeys 45 # of Units 567
Applications:
Type Number Date Submitted Status
Rezoning 17 253844 STE 28 OZ Oct 26, 2017 Under Review

Back