Toronto 101 Erskine Condos | 106.07m | 32s | Tridel | CS&P

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
^ Considering this is to be a rental, and there is no "selling" taking place as the owner of the property is the one initiating the development, and the rental vacancy rates are extremely low, and this neighbourhood is among the most in-demand locations, there isn't much logic to what you're saying, but I guess all that unwarranted cynicism has to go somewhere - so, here we are.

Yeeeah ... I don't see a 400+ units apartment building breaking ground anytime soon

Any updates at all on this one?

Looking at the report, where does it state this is a rental building?
I just see references to "residential apartment building".

Last edited:
I think you are correct in that this is (if built) going to be a condominium apartment infill on a property that current contains a 20s rental apartment located to the south

I'm curious, is it going to be built or not ? I don't know the yonge & eg area but I do know about beaux properties and they have a horrible reputation, so if they are at the bottom of this you guys better watch out. They are the owners of the building with the 7 story illegal signs that was meant to target the drivers of the 404 who are driving 100km/hr. Not only that even though it was installed without a permit they kept it up for years and the city had to tear it down. I can't see anything good come out of them if they are putting up gigantic signs just to make a buck when lives are at steak.

Looks like Beaux Properties has sold the site to Tridel after many years of inactivity.

Anyone remember 99 Erskine? I'd expect something of similar height for this new project.

Beaux Properties' name is on the banner in the twitpic linked above, so it seems they are partnered here.

I'm right across the street ! I've emailed the folks behind the original rental building on multiple occasions throughout the years and have never got a response from them.

This should be interesting !

There's definitely a couple large lots (generally parking lots owned by rental buildings) on Broadway / Erskine, that can be redeveloped for added density.

Back