Toronto TCHC Block 32 Development | ?m | 41s | TCHC | KPMB

There is a rendering in the print version of the paper - and it didn't look like the DTAH proposal (in fact it's credited to KPMB). The article wasn't very clear about which project got started - Block 32/36 or 31?

AoD

The number of units fit Block32/36. Don't recall any work on either site though

From TCHC website:

"Following shortly after Blocks 32 & 36 will be Block 31. This site will include 325 units of affordable housing, a public elementary school, a Catholic elementary school a community recreation centre and City of Toronto childcare facility."

This was supposed to be started in 2008 but has been delayed until now...

Is block 36 under construction? It looks like only block 32 is underway so far..... And what about those last blocks, 33 and 37...?

Context Plan

Is block 36 under construction? It looks like only block 32 is underway so far..... And what about those last blocks, 33 and 37...?

Just in case if you are like me and are confused with all the block numbers in Railway Lands West (aka Cityplace), here's a plan taken from the City Planning Final Report for Blocks 32+36 that will help to clarify:

Blk3236_context.jpg

Yeah this is all old news from the very first post on this thread 4 years ago......

Ooo geez AG ... do you have nothing better to do than to criticise others? was my post really that annoying??

yes although the 'block plan' for Railway Lands West that I've shown (which has not been phyically posted in this thread before) was taken from the City Planning Final Report for Blocks 32+36 which AoD posted a link to on the first page of this thread, realistically how many people actually realise that this plan was contained in page 14 of the 52 page long PDF document?? :mad:

I meant only good intentions afterall ~

Last edited:
Hmmmm.

So... we don't have any actual renderings for this profect yet? Surprised nothing has been released.

Back