News   Apr 24, 2024
 651     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 849     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 551     0 

Supertall and near-Supertall Rumour/Speculation Thread

uptown residents with northern views will surely be pissed ...

Don't see the financial case for this at all... Stollery's isn't gong anywhere at the moment. Seemingly would need a major hotel chain and most have built or are in the process of bldg new bldg's.

Don't see the financial case for this at all... Stollery's isn't gong anywhere at the moment. Seemingly would need a major hotel chain and most have built or are in the process of bldg new bldg's.

Toronto is missing MANY high end hotel chains.. Off the top of my head I can name Swissotel, Raffles, Sofitel, Waldorf Astoria....

and more breaking news......just tweeted by @buzzbuzzhome......

@Marco, again.... This is all just a rumor, and I hear a lot of rumours every day. The rumor goes, Will Alsop, who did the OCAD building is the architect behind the new 100 story condo.

^I was gonna post that tweet, but didn't...could be goofing on us...:p

hmmm....this whole thing seems a bit surreal, eh? there does seem to be a lot of info surfacing, from multiple sources....just hope it's not too late in the business cycle for something this big to get built....

And to be clear, the 80s condo pair rumour is a separate rumour from the 100s one... so yeah, it's all a but surreal!

What about the Cumberland Terrace Towers? Maybe they are going to go for higher? That development is two towers.

Back