Markham Signature Condominium Collection/Marriott (Markham, Remington, 12 + 15s, Quadrangle)

Does any one know when is the first occupancy date for these buildings? I assumed building K will be first to be occupied.

Very sterile looking in advance of opening. I hope there will be trees going into the ground between those shopfronts, but the road here may be to wide for this to ever feel intimate and pedestrian-oriented.

Very sterile looking in advance of opening. I hope there will be trees going into the ground between those shopfronts, but the road here may be to wide for this to ever feel intimate and pedestrian-oriented.

To be fair I think my photos exaggerate the width of the road a lot; in person it looks a lot better than how it appears in my shots. The streetscaping mimics the completed section in front of the Cineplex so there are lots of planters for trees. I'm optimistic that once the streetwall is built out along Enterprise that it will feel very pedestrian-friendly - maybe not to downtown Toronto levels, but certainly better than any existing 905 downtown that I've seen.

Can anyone confirm this Marriott hotel is going to happen. A few months ago it was on the Marriott site as a Markham hotel opening in November. It is now not even showing up on a search for Markham. I drive by it all the time and never seen any construction going on other than a few people milling around. Something's up. Feel free Remington to update this thread.

Does anyone know what the parking situation is in this building? In particular, since there are 2 connecting buildings, is your underground parking spot attached to the same building your residential unit is located?

The underground lot spans the full width of both buildings. From what I've seen/heard (a very small sample size), the parking for the West building is on the West side of the lot, and the East on the East. But I don't know if that's true for every unit.

Reactions: JKL
Today:
Ruth's Chris steakhouse occupying corner unit.

Marriott Markham.jpg
Marriott Markham 2.jpg

Attachments

• Marriott Markham.jpg
    Marriott Markham.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 831
  • Marriott Markham 2.jpg
    Marriott Markham 2.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 771
The "Downtown" also has only 2 buildings completed. Let the area build out a bit - it is still in its early infancy.

Back