1.3K     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 331     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 2K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should refrain from arguing with children, in the end we will just find ourselves on their level of rationality; there is no search for answers, just pleas for attention.

Almost like a prelude for the crown dropping their charges. It could be they're still looking for facts and information...
I was thinking the same thing. So if the charges are dropped, will we still get to hear all the things that were said in court that were under a publication ban?

I was thinking the same thing. So if the charges are dropped, will we still get to hear all the things that were said in court that were under a publication ban?

In principle yes, unless the defence brings forth arguments and the judge decides with the defence or will leave a publication ban in tact for a certain amount of time. Who knows, anything is possible when it concerns the FoFam.

What legacy, exactly, will he carry on? Will it be the 3:00am constituent calls, the drunken public appearances, the mismanagement of public funds, or the civic embarrassment of a man incapable of carrying out his public duties?

jx_823KA_normal.png
CP24@CP24
just now
Ford says he's encountered people who've said they won't vote for him, but most have said they want him to carry on Rob's legacy.

Ford says he wants to advocate for more transit for Etobicoke North.

Ford says he wants to carry on the 'customer service legacy' of his uncle Rob Ford.

Michael Ford, running in the Ward 2 byelection, is speaking to Stephen LeDrew.

Last edited:
Almost like a prelude for the crown dropping their charges. It could be they're still looking for facts and information...

Ya like I said before literally the day news first broke that Ford was in his final hours cops started scrambling, calling people to reinterview--pretty much looking for any new info that could possibly find. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't go to trial. Ford supporters will view it as him being cleared but we know better. I just want to see the damn video finally and see the rest of the entertaining evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back