News   Apr 22, 2024
 268     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 681     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
The PM prides himself on being "tough on crime," so why associate with a known drug user and alcoholic?
The Fords also pride themselves on being "tough on crime" - so now Robbie just has an "illness".

If Harper wanted to win Ford Nation (bottom of the barrel Cons) support why no Ford Nation flags and T-shirts? This event was part of the slicing and dicing of the electorate, and only for local consumption (read: Optiz and Trottier are toast). The wheels are falling off the roadshow.

That was priceless! Just wait until the Flagg brigade sees this.

FF Nation is still riding high on the news that Robbie and Dougie were at the huge rally of ~140 people (including Harper's entourage, techs and RCMP) this morning.
I Hate The War on Mayor Rob Ford
12 hrs · Edited ·
Doug's got it right, which is why every one of us has to follow his lead and get out the vote for Harper. 'Trudeau's going to take after Kathleen Wynne, and that's a big issue, that's a big concern for every person in Canada.'

Looks like I may owe Wang that book... Mainstreet Technologies is predicting a Liberal majority. Even my parents, who've loved Harper in the past, are voting for Trudeau. My pops met Justin at a local campaign event and he was blown away by him--he said he's much more impressive in person.

doug sighting.JPG

http://iconosquare.com/p/1095161475849317192_310173129

Attachments

• doug sighting.JPG
    doug sighting.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 462
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back