209     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 501     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 851     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really think 3 of doug's girls are afraid of the 'ford fat gene' and just took it to the extreme. the one that doesn't go to the gym, looks like this...

I think all the KFos are regular gym rats - they take after their fit mama - but some may have loftier goals.

but personally, i think kara looks better than, say, kyla...

Even Kyla says this is not her usual state. This accompanied the above-commented picture on IG:

I just want to touch base and clarify with all of you that I am not always this lean year round! You do NOT need to be lean or a competitor to be considered healthy. I feel healthy right now, but there are days where I am tired, bloated, extra sore, etc. and I know that being this lean for an extended period of time is not healthy!!
I am 6 weeks out of IFBB worlds and I have been able to stay this lean post comp because I have stuck to my reverse diet!! I just got invited to represent Team Canada at this show, and if I did not have a plan post show Aug. 22nd, I would not have been able to throw my body into another prep!
Yes, I enjoy treat meals on my refeed days, but never have I cheated on the plan. Stay consistent and persistent and everything will be A LOT easier on you and your body!
Health will always come first to me! I keep my body and mind healthy so I can do this!❤️ Being in comp prep mode for this long is not easy, but I can do it!! ☺️ after this show I will be back into improvement season, reverse dieting, and getting stronger!!

Don't ask me what it all means except she seems to enjoy the challenge? There have been comments on her IG even in this super lean state wanting to know why she has chipmunk cheeks or when she's not-as-lean where her abs went! She seems to handle the trolls well.

I think all the KFos are regular gym rats - they take after their fit mama - but some may have loftier goals.

Even Kyla says this is not her usual state. This accompanied the above-commented picture on IG:

Don't ask me what it all means except she seems to enjoy the challenge? There have been comments on her IG even in this super lean state wanting to know why she has chipmunk cheeks or when she's not-as-lean where her abs went! She seems to handle the trolls well.

The lean, ripped look seems to be a trend with women. A bunch of my old friends now compete in fitness competitions. I think muscles look good on girls so long as they aren't too bulky.

CQo-gnKVEAEN7I0.jpg

So Rob's signs are still in the window at NPS after last week's council decision to remove them.

Attachments

• CQo-gnKVEAEN7I0.jpg
    CQo-gnKVEAEN7I0.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 683

Don't forget that one of their uncles is also an athlete...

i noticed buffboy was working robbie's security at fordfest and decided to 'checked in' with him since it's been a while... and he's definitely trying to become something by hanging around 'famous' people and inflating what he's done. some examples of what i mean...

View attachment 56395
http://iconosquare.com/p/1024507258052970490_1283150928

yeah on his IG page he is all over Harper's campaign, hinting he's getting into politics, too.

Holy crap, that's Jerry?? He looks like shit; like he was fit before, here he looks old and tired and like he let himself go a bit.

Don't the cleaning & security staff have keys to enter the office and remove the illegal signs?

Um, I hardly think cleaners now have the authority to do that. Or even security.

yeah on his IG page he is all over Harper's campaign, hinting he's getting into politics, too.

Holy crap, that's Jerry?? He looks like shit; like he was fit before, here he looks old and tired and like he let himself go a bit.

Um, I hardly think cleaners now have the authority to do that. Or even security.
Maybe they could line up the signs in front of an elevator and then get security to push them all over.

Re Old City Hall: under Mayor Ford, I can see it handed over to Zlatko and turned into a MegaMuzik venue--only to be consumed in a massive fire following a crack-pipe incident in a bathroom...

Council gave that exactly that authority to the Chief Corporate Office, who is responsible for building operations, including caretaking, security and maintenance.

MM9.49
Corporate Facilities Display Policy—by Councillor Josh Matlow, seconded by Councillor Chin Lee

City Council on September 30, October 1 and 2, 2015, adopted the following:

1. City Council authorize the Chief Corporate Officer to remove all signs in City Hall exterior windows immediately.

2. City Council request the Chief Corporate Officer to report to the Government Management Committee in January 2016, on a Corporate-wide Facilities Display Policy.

Here's the original motion.

This ridiculous little episode with Fatass illegally keeping those signs in his office window, petty as it may be, is entirely indicative of the whole Ford "experience," wouldn't y'all say?
He really has no interest at all in serving the public, does he? When it comes to the Fords (with the possible exception of Mikey) it's all about self promotion, self aggrandizement and stroking Slob and Thug's already dangerously over-inflated egos.

Are we sure that Rob Ford even knows where his office is? Maybe it's been vacant for months now, hence the signs being there still. One wonders if you enter that office will we find dust everywhere, mouse poop all over the floor, old faded copies of the Sun scattered about, maybe even Graeme McEachern, 50 pounds lighter, in the fetal position on the couch quietly mumbling "communists......communists everywhere".

Marriage can do that to a guy. I swear guys add like 30 pounds at least in their first few years of marriage, myself included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back