Status
Not open for further replies.
floyds diner.JPG

http://iconosquare.com/p/1022508980422774355_200609034

Attachments

• floyds diner.JPG
    floyds diner.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 805
Beam me up, Jacobs. Someone's been caught smoking the lithium crystals again?

goldsbie 11:33am via Twitter Web Client
Rob Ford still sends out signed photos of himself wearing the Mayor's Chain of Office. His chief of staff explains:

Dan Jacobs@danjacobs_
.@donadams50 I'll get right on this. Will also write to @WilliamShater and tell him to stop signing Capt. Kirk photos, should be Chris Pine.

Last edited:
Your guy lost, get over it. Spotted this guy today at Taste of Lawrence.

After I took the pics, the Jamaican lady in the colourful dress (2nd photo, on the left) politely cautioned me about taking pictures of him. She said he appears mentally unstable. Yup, Ford nation.

Speaking of lingering support for Mayor RoFo, it seems that the 'Best Mayor Ever' sign on the 400 has a new look - a photo of Rob himself?

Can't we just kill that thing with fire?

Vision Zero (see link) must give the Rob Ford a headache, especially since it goes against his "streets are for cars" philosophy. Even a non-world city like New York City, amongst others, are at least looking at it, see link.

The primary mission of government is to protect the public. New York's families deserve and expect safe streets. But today in New York, approximately 4,000 New Yorkers are seriously injured and more than 250 are killed each year in traffic crashes. Being struck by a vehicle is the leading cause of injury-related death for children under 14, and the second leading cause for seniors. On average, vehicles seriously injure or kill a New Yorker every two hours.

This status quo is unacceptable. The City of New York must no longer regard traffic crashes as mere "accidents," but rather as preventable incidents that can be systematically addressed. No level of fatality on city streets is inevitable or acceptable. This Vision Zero Action Plan is the City's foundation for ending traffic deaths and injuries on our streets.

The City will use every tool at its disposal to improve the safety of our streets. With this action plan, the City is making a bold new commitment to improve street safety in every neighborhood and in every borough – with expanded enforcement against dangerous moving violations like speeding and failing to yield to pedestrians, new street designs and configurations to improve safety, broad public outreach and communications, and a sweeping legislative agenda to increase penalties for dangerous drivers and give New York City control over the safety of our own streets.

There is no silver bullet that will end traffic fatalities. But previous successes that have combined the efforts of people, their governments and private industries to save lives are not difficult to find. In 1985, our national rate of seatbelt use hovered at 20%. Thirty years later, a combination of stronger laws, enforcement, public education and automobile design changes have driven seatbelt use up to 88%. We must apply similar focus to the more complex equation of safety on city streets. New York is up to this challenge.

Traffic fatalities in New York have indeed fallen significantly, from 701 in 1990, to 381 in 2000, to an all-time low of 249 in 2011. The city has become nationally and internationally recognized as a leading innovator in safe street designs. At locations where the New York City Department of Transportation has made major engineering changes since 2005, fatalities have decreased by 34%, twice the rate of improvement at other locations. But it is still not enough. We can, and must, do better.

However, making New York the world's safest big city will require more than government policy and programs - It will take citizen action from the grassroots up. It demands the participation by the State legislature and lawmakers, industries, companies and authorities that operate large numbers of vehicles. Vision Zero invites every New Yorker to join the public conversation on street safety and to do his or her part to safely share the roads.

Don Cherry on Robbie:

5. You have said that, since you believe in what you say, you rarely regret remarks: But what about endorsing Rob Ford as mayor of Toronto?

DC
: Well, Rob Ford did a great job. If you look at what he did, he did a super job. It’s just what he did after. I was disappointed. I think he let a lot of guys like me down. But as a mayor, he lowered taxes, and the people loved him. If he had have behaved himself, and done what he should have done, he would have been the mayor today, too.

Don Cherry lives in Mississauga, not Toronto. So Rob didn't lower any property taxes for Don Cherry, in fact they went up for him. And aren't the property tax rates for Mississauga/Peel combined higher than Toronto?
Also the pesky little bit about Rob raising taxes rather than lowering them.

Don Cherry on Robbie:

What he did was a super job? He did practically nothing!

What he did after being mayor was disappointing? He was a disappointment and an embarrassment for pretty much his entire term!

And he didn't really lower taxes either! Jesus, how does this moron get to stay on TV?

What he did was a super job? He did practically nothing!

What he did after being mayor was disappointing? He was a disappointment and an embarrassment for pretty much his entire term!

And he didn't really lower taxes either! Jesus, how does this moron get to stay on TV?

Maybe Cherry gets all his Ford news from Warmington columns.

Drake To Play Mayor Rob Ford According To A Casting Call for Energy Music Video!
According to a casting call, Drake will star as Mayor Drake Ford, one scene with a drug dealer lol.
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=3393865.0

Posting a short clip today, Drake unveiled what appears to be the video for "Energy," and while it's hard to get a feel within ten seconds, we know it's directed by Fleur & Manu, and features what appears to be an actor playing Drizzy as a youngster, and the rapper himself throwing up the prayer hands with a considerable squad behind him.
http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/drake-previews-energy-video-new-video.34461.html

Last edited:

Rob Ford still sends out signed photos of himself wearing the Mayor's Chain of Office. His chief of staff explains:

Dan Jacobs@danjacobs_
.@donadams50 I'll get right on this. Will also write to @WilliamShater and tell him to stop signing Capt. Kirk photos, should be Chris Pine.

So, more on the "Ford Nation can't spell" front; either that, or Dan Jacobs is a Flipper fan (who still can't spell).

Dan Jacobs@danjacobs_
i think the question should be... who covers the postage? are tax dollars paying for robbie to pass his 'autograph' around? just that one to new jersey (or wherever it was) cost $1.18...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back