here's something kinda random...
lisi plate.JPG

https://twitter.com/paisleyrae/status/395971484528549888

Attachments

• lisi plate.JPG
    lisi plate.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,163
Boy, creep after creep after creep.

I suppose, the most "legitimate" sorts of FordRaiser attendees (aside from whomever political guests) are the sorts of self-made "independent business owners" who are all for "patriotic" schemes like the giant Mother Canada statue and who'd gladly endorse a privately-funded Skopje-fication of Nathan Phillips Square...

full article at link: http://www.torontosun.com/2015/02/11/rob-fords-pal-was-willing-to-do-a-book-deal-author-says

edit to add few more quotes

Councillor Rob Ford and Doug Ford did not return calls for comment.
(awww, not talking to Joe anymore??)

MacBain said while he never met or spoke with Lisi directly, he did meet with Basile in his law office twice.

“After some back and forth, I was advised that Lisi was prepared to make a deal for $500,000,” said MacBain. “On that basis, I asked a major publisher to sign a non-disclosure agreement and met with him on Jan. 30, 2014.
(RoFo was spotted with Lisi a week before this at Steak Queen)

MacBain told Newstalk 1010 reporter Dave Bradley Wednesday that five local business people had offered to front $50,000 each and that he, Basile and the “mutual friend” that brought them all together would evenly divide a 15% “agent” fee.

But in the end there was no deal and MacBain said no money ever exchanged hands.

“Negotiations stalled at that point and, by the time Lisi’s lawyer got back to me and told me he was ready to finalize the deal, the police had already gone to California to get Apple to release transcripts of all communications between Lisi and Rob Ford,” said MacBain. “The publisher had reached the conclusion that Lisi and his lawyer were playing us and was no longer interested in the book deal. I made a final offer of $250,000 when I met with Basile in his office on Friday, March 28, 2014.”
(will we ever find out what they got from that phone?)
did we ever find out who...

basile's and macbain's mutual friend was?

the 5 local business men were?

You nay not be a lawyer but you sure are astute. We need your kinda mind here. Thanks Dottie.

What's the gist of this story? Someone who attended Ford's fundraiser has a history of trafficking?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. He got popped with drugs for the purpose s/b deported ended up staying and pimping watches and women free to hang around with Patrick Brown and the boys. Hookers and blow and the PCO. Who writes this stuff?

What's the gist of this story? Someone who attended Ford's fundraiser has a history of trafficking?

Yeah. He got popped with drugs for the purpose s/b deported ended up staying and pimping watches and women free to hang around with Patrick Brown and the boys. Hookers and blow and the PCO. Who writes this stuff?

Yah, sounds like a Saturday morning cartoon, "It's Hookers, Blow, and the PCO-o-o-o-o-O!" :p

Last edited:

Yah, sounds like a Saturday morning cartoon, "It's Hookers, Blow, and the PCO-o-o-o-o-O!" :p[/QUOTE]

Makes me think more of the old pest control commercials "Call P-C-O, call P-C-O [cue high insect-y voice] I'M EXTERMINATED..."

Your guy lost, get over it. Spotted this guy today at Taste of Lawrence.

19239054488_212bb3dcb9_b.jpg

19400544486_fcd84d4574_b.jpg

After I took the pics, the Jamaican lady in the colourful dress (2nd photo, on the left) politely cautioned me about taking pictures of him. She said he appears mentally unstable. Yup, Ford nation.

Your guy lost, get over it. Spotted this guy today at Taste of Lawrence...
...After I took the pics, the Jamaican lady in the colourful dress (2nd photo, on the left) politely cautioned me about taking pictures of him. She said he appears mentally unstable. Yup, Ford nation.

Camping out of season... he should ask Mammo how he is doing with that situation.

Three Canadian Hells Angels now face murder charges in Greece
Sadly, numerous media outlets have confirmed the victim's sister's report on this blog yesterday morning that the person three Canadian members of the Hells Angels beat into a coma in Greece last month has now died as a result of those injuries.

The Edmonton Journal is confirming my previous report that the two Edmonton members are Nick Dragich, who posed with Rob Ford when he was mayor of Toronto, and Dusty Swanson, a prospect from the Dirty Flu. Kim Bolan is confirming my previous report that it was the same Nick Dragich posing with Rob Ford on the Toronto Hells Angels web site. Kim Bolan is also reporting that the third Canadian member, a nomad from Red Deer Alberta, is Brent Koziak.
http://gangstersout.blogspot.ca/2015/07/three-canadian-hells-angels-now-face.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back