Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Riverside Square 
77-79 E Don Roadway, Toronto
Developer: Streetcar Developments

Riverside Square (Streetcar Developments) - Real Estate -

Discussion in 'Real Estate - Individual Project Threads' started by someMidTowner, Sep 25, 2014.

1. someMidTowner

someMidTowner ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Staff Member

Thread for those interested in purchasing at Streetcar's Riverside Square development

2. pmilo

pmilo Active Member

pricing and floor plans were released this week to platinum agents. This is the info I got. Pricing seems great and affordable and price per sq ft seems reasonable although its not in the heart of downtown.

rspricing.

3. pmilo

pmilo Active Member

floor plants seems great. The building is to be 24 stories high designed by RAW architects.

rs1. rs2. rs3. rs4. rs5. rs6. rs7. rs8. rs9. rs10. rs11. rs12. rs13. rs14. rs15. rs16. rs17.

4. Kyle753

Kyle753 New Member

Hello, I'm a first time home buyer and was able to secure one of the units in Riverside Square. I chose the Munro 2 bedroom floor plan. Look forward to future developments in this thread!

5. pmilo

pmilo Active Member

Thats great Kyle753. Great layout with enough space and at a steal of a price. You can always make the second bedroom a den or tv room if it's only you in the space, and there is definitely room to upgrade to an island if you dont mind a smaller dining table.