River & Fifth Condominiums - Broccolini - Real Estate

Ok thanks a lot for the insights I’m on high floor but it helps to know what to expect . This is scary!

The unit is really nice though, the material is good and not much issue. Smart controls and no keys for doors. Flood sensors, we love it lots. I think if a renter ever come to see and compare they would love this building.
What are floor sensors? The smart controls sound really cool. I don’t think many buildings have it

What are floor sensors? The smart controls sound really cool. I don’t think many buildings have it
Typo flood sensor. So if there is any water leakage in kitchen or washer there will be alert sent to both smart control (in suite or in app) and the builder customer care office.

Reactions: Abz
To those of you that have already moved in: does it feel like it’s still an unfinished construction site on the inside? I drove by last weekend and around the building is fenced off and looking pretty unfinished

To those of you that have already moved in: does it feel like it’s still an unfinished construction site on the inside? I drove by last weekend and around the building is fenced off and looking pretty unfinished
Nah inside is pretty good. Everything is ready inside suite with no major issues and common area floor has carpets. I think they try to move floor by floor so you don't feel your floor is under construction when you move in.

Hey gang, does anyone know what floor they are on? Trying to guage how long I have until i have to take possession . Still in unavoidable delay status

Back