Toronto River City Condos Phases 1 & 2 | ?m | 16s | Urban Capital | ZAS Architects

oVcjkfJ.jpg

Z2U8gz8.jpg

l1wlz8i.jpg

u7wwfMJ.jpg

9Lg8fao.jpg

yCVXBo4.jpg

3oXOURz.jpg

NVZQSjh.jpg

A little too close in those shots! Thankfully it wasn't our unit since we walk around in underwear often.

Also, we lost all hope that King St will ever reopen lol.

WOW! This project is so beautiful! No wonder a lot of people are talking about how the city is moving its attention to the east side. I think Phase 2 just looks stunning with the white panels. Well done!!!

A few shots from today.

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1339.jpg
    IMG_1339.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 1,252
  • IMG_1340.jpg
    IMG_1340.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 1,214
  • IMG_1341.jpg
    IMG_1341.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 1,225
^^^ What is up with this building? Remind me again why they can't get it finished and it's had plywood in the windows for nearly a year?

That's such an odd statement... This design is fairly conservative given what's being built around the world.. Maybe our trades need to further refine their craft?

Seriously!

Kinda makes me worry about what they will say RE: Mirvish/Ghery.

Having had a front row seat for this project, I can definitely say that it seems like trades are moving at a glacial pace, and yes it is a lot more complex than our typical condo projects here.

Sad commentary overall, really. The completed exteriors up close look great.

Re those plywood windows - it appears there must have been a problem with those individual pieces, and they installed temporary glazing in many of those windows to allow occupancy. They're slowly being swapped out now.

On the plus side, at least the balconies are largely complete - phase 1 had huge delays with the balcony railings and black exterior panels.

That's such an odd statement... This design is fairly conservative given what's being built around the world.. Maybe our trades need to further refine their craft?

No need to go that far away, there's a prime example of "un-conservative" design in Mississauga.

Back