Toronto River City Condos Phase 3 | 99.66m | 29s | Urban Capital | Saucier + Perrotte

That would only be a 6% increase over nearly five months. Not incredible but, as you say, could not be completely accurate either.

thats a shame, I am really curious to see this design realized. Is it the location that's unappealing?

The location is fine. The problem in my opinion is the completely useless kitchen and the condensing washer/dryer, which I would avoid at all costs. That single appliance issue is a deal-breaker for me - and would probably be for anyone who has ever used one.

The location is fine. The problem in my opinion is the completely useless kitchen and the condensing washer/dryer, which I would avoid at all costs. That single appliance issue is a deal-breaker for me - and would probably be for anyone who has ever used one.

Oh, that is definitely a deal breaker for so many people. Just check out the CityPlace Facebook group and search for washer dryer issues. Seems like nearly everyone living in Parade has complained about these, tried to replace them, only to find out they cant because the units were built without vents as these are ventless machines.

I love my condensing washer/dryer, actually, so it's definitely not a deal breaker for everyone. Some people, perhaps, but I have a feeling you're overestimating the number of people who would care that much.

The kitchen proposed for RC3, is fairly closely mirroring what's out there on the market right now, so I don't think that would deter people, either.

I love my condensing washer/dryer, actually, so it's definitely not a deal breaker for everyone. Some people, perhaps, but I have a feeling you're overestimating the number of people who would care that much.

The kitchen proposed for RC3, is fairly closely mirroring what's out there on the market right now, so I don't think that would deter people, either.

Fair enough about the condensing washer/dryer, if you are living alone or take a lot of clothes to the dry cleaners. Regardless, installing a regular dryer is impossible. As for the kitchen, it is definitely unusable if you do any cooking at all. All it takes is an espresso machine and presto, your counter space has disappeared. Mind you, the ones in Yorkville, in the converted Four Seasons, are even worse. No oven and a two-burner cooktop.

As for the kitchen, it is definitely unusable if you do any cooking at all. All it takes is an espresso machine and presto, your counter space has disappeared. Mind you, the ones in Yorkville, in the converted Four Seasons, are even worse. No oven and a two-burner cooktop.

Couldn't agree with you more, however the market is speaking, and they're buying up units all over the city that have similar kitchens.

Yep. One of the biggest reasons we stayed away. That and the pricing was too high IMO.

66% is awfully close to the magic number of 70% needed to get construction financing, so I wouldn't be surprised to see excavation commence this year.

I would like to be to see this project built just because of how great a design it is. It wouldn't buy here based on the kitchens and washer dryer situation.

IMG_3002.JPG

From my May 29th Development Tour of Toronto

They've started moving dirt around!

Attachments

• IMG_3002.JPG
    IMG_3002.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 828
They've been moving dirt around since last fall - I wouldn't get too excited. It seems they're using it as a temporary storage area to work on the landscaping for the rest of the WT/IO lands in the area. They've been placing trees, soil, and sod there.

Saw a sign saying construction won't start until September when the Games are over

Back