News   Apr 24, 2024
 879     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 601     0 

Restaurant Comings & Goings

There's a "coming soon" sign featuring pizza and wings in the window of the former Harlem. Looks like Dominos colours, but no branding. All Harlem signage has been removed. Hopefully they improve the exterior brick.

There's a "coming soon" sign featuring pizza and wings in the window of the former Harlem. Looks like Dominos colours, but no branding. All Harlem signage has been removed. Hopefully they improve the exterior brick.
That's crappy. I can't imagine Domino utilizing the nice hidden patio either.

That's crappy. I can't imagine Domino utilizing the nice hidden patio either.
I thought that the Harlem building had been bought by the owners of adjacent building (Golden Thai) so that they could use that space for an entrance to their hoped-for "built-on-top-of" heritage building. If anything is opening I suspect it is not long-term.

Last edited:
Tim Hortons is opening on the main floor at Brookfield (in the vacant space across the atrium from Marché).

Dineen is opening in the lobby at Commerce Court.
I wonder if they have improved their espresso. I gave them three tries and each time received the most unpleasantly acidic espresso I had ever tasted, other than the one I had once at Grano (where I also once had my best espresso in Toronto).

Back