News   May 03, 2024
 258     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 216     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 122     0 

Residences of College Park 2 Condos (Canderel Stoneridge) - Real Estate -

Well yes - there are many students living here at CP - and the fact that they drag their futon(s) from crash to crash without really worrying about hygiene and you get 3 students shacking up in a 1 or 2 bedroom condo to cover the absentee/foreign landlords mortgage REALLY has little to do with the problem?

So the bed bugs find themselves here how?

I manage several multi tenant buildings (300+ units in total) and I have a very low turnover rate and have one instance of spraying for bedbugs in 3 years (and I think at the tenants request they were over reacting).

When I get told by the Management (Mr. Peters) that "Abell Pest Control" found bed bugs on my floor I'm pretty sure it's a transient issue - so it's either students or homeless people - and i'm pretty sure the homeless people can't afford the rent on their own.

Your call.

Educate yourself:

http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/bedbugs/faqs.html

Well yes - there are many students living here at CP - and the fact that they drag their futon(s) from crash to crash without really worrying about hygiene and you get 3 students shacking up in a 1 or 2 bedroom condo to cover the absentee/foreign landlords mortgage REALLY has little to do with the problem?

I manage several multi tenant buildings (300+ units in total) and I have a very low turnover rate and have one instance of spraying for bedbugs in 3 years (and I think at the tenants request they were over reacting).

When I get told by the Management (Mr. Peters) that "Abell Pest Control" found bed bugs on my floor I'm pretty sure it's a transient issue - so it's either students or homeless people - and i'm pretty sure the homeless people can't afford the rent on their own.

Your call.

Does anyone want me to scan the notice from CP management and post it - just to be sure I'm not BS'ing?

Your call.

A person can get bedbugs and bring them home after staying in a 5-star hotel. Meanwhile, I'm your typical student and I don't know anyone out of all my friends who has bedbugs. Your call.

---

p.s. It terrifies me that you are managing buildings if this is your attitude towards different groups of people, and if you are this poorly educated on the problem of bedbugs. Were I your tenant, I would be too scared to tell you if my unit got bedbugs because of the stigma you, like many people, attach to them. Many bedbug issues go unreported because people don't want their landlords or neighbours to overreact or because they feel guilty.

Last edited:
Nice reading - but what does that have to do with the value to be provided by a condo corp Mr. ROMNEY?

Your condo corp is being PROACTIVE by eliminating the chance of a minor infestation turning into a major one, and you are criticizing them. Maybe you would be better off living in one of the buildings you manage... you know, where they manager (yourself) just dismisses a residents concern as over reacting, instead of just being proactive. Congrats on being one of the biggest contributors to the spread of bed bugs.

Your condo corp is being PROACTIVE by eliminating the chance of a minor infestation turning into a major one, and you are criticizing them. Maybe you would be better off living in one of the buildings you manage... you know, where they manager (yourself) just dismisses a residents concern as over reacting, instead of just being proactive.

+1

Back