Toronto RBC WaterPark Place III | 140.2m | 30s | Oxford Properties | WZMH

Nov 23
The Food court is way better than what was there before. In the summer, you will be able to sit on the patio over looking QQ

More up on site
15255352384_904aaf2702_b.jpg

15257961403_bbb8779e1f_b.jpg

15875624751_28310ff1ff_b.jpg

15691581789_65204c7f10_b.jpg

15257940533_de529b93f2_b.jpg

15851766356_26a1713bd2_b.jpg

Food court is way better than what was there before. In the summer, you will be able to sit on the patio over looking QQ

It's incredibly better! It's no exaggeration to say the people in this building have been waiting 20 years for this! I feel soooooo lucky to work here now and not 5 years ago.

This coupled with the new PATH bridges has completely transformed what it feels like to work in 10/20 Bay.

I've lived in the area for over 10 years and have never realized there was a food court in that building until the PATH connection opened. I walk by it all the time, I just never realized the general public was invited in. I thought it was just for the office workers. It's quite a nice food court and it sure beats the options across the street. The retail/restaurant on the south side of QQ, really needs a redesign.

I've lived in the area for over 10 years and have never realized there was a food court in that building until the PATH connection opened. I walk by it all the time, I just never realized the general public was invited in. I thought it was just for the office workers. It's quite a nice food court and it sure beats the options across the street. The retail/restaurant on the south side of QQ, really needs a redesign.
The old eating places have always been open to the public as well the new ones.

In time the south side will be redesign as they have to the rest of it now.

Took my first walk through the plus 15 bridges and more work to happen once the 90 Harbour building is finish. Nice to do the walk as you miss the traffic as well dealing with the weather.

More places to be added to the 2nd level, but will be done by spring.

A new video showing what it took to install the PATH bridges that connect this building to the Air Canada Centre can be found in this front page story.

Meanwhile, the official opening of RBC WPP III is coming up in a few weeks.

Last edited:
0.png

1.png

Attachments

• 0.png
    0.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,066
  • 1.png
    1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,086
Last edited by a moderator:
If this part of the city wasn't so oversaturated with glass buildings to begin with then I would have been alright with this one.

Back