News   Apr 19, 2024
 63     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 418     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 644     1 

Presto + bikeshareTO promo = unlimited bike rides all year at 1/2 price (new!)

I still find having a key easier than fumbling with my phone, opening the app, finding the station, and generating a code. I'm also not liking that they're sending cards instead of keys now since I'd have to open up my wallet. Keeping my key for as long as I can since I can undock a bike in like 5 seconds with it.

I disagree. Like Metroman, I barely carry anything around these days. One less thing on my keychain or in my wallet is a benefit to me.

I used the app yesterday. Requested my code before walking out of my place, memorized it, and just entered it when I arrived at the dock. I undocked my bike 'in like 5 seconds' too.

I disagree. Like Metroman, I barely carry anything around these days. One less thing on my keychain or in my wallet is a benefit to me.

I used the app yesterday. Requested my code before walking out of my place, memorized it, and just entered it when I arrived at the dock. I undocked my bike 'in like 5 seconds' too.
Good point. I'm usually on my phone to check if there are bikes at my location so requesting a code and memorizing it wouldn't take any longer. I never thought of that.

Back