News   Apr 23, 2024
 92     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 591     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 414     0 

Post your pictures of Toronto here!

Happy you like 'em, Junctionist. Bloordale is cool... haven't frequented it much in recent years but there's some interesting street scenes and it feels like it's changing up yet retaining a lot of its original character. Met a friend at Karelia Kitchen a few weeks back - excellent food.

Here's a recent shot from Yonge Street. This building is stunning in the flesh. Love that crazy glass and its funky graphic quality.
RtSba7pIXo88HEvm

Here's a picture I took of the Christmas lights at St. James park downtown last night:
StJamesLights.jpg

Attachments

• StJamesLights.jpg
    StJamesLights.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 1,081
The RBP South Tower at No 200 Bay St. Pic from south side of Front St.

Photo using a Canon EOS 60D body with a Sigma 17-70mm f2.8 DC Macro OS lens and Silver EFEX Pro as a Lightroom plugin for the B&W conversion (for any of you photo geeky types like me who are interested in that kinda stuff).

200_bay_st_rbp_south_tower_toronto_canada_1200.jpg

Attachments

• 200_bay_st_rbp_south_tower_toronto_canada_1200.jpg
    200_bay_st_rbp_south_tower_toronto_canada_1200.jpg
    655.1 KB · Views: 864
Welcome, thelearningcurve. I recognize yer mug and your fab-ola monochrome work from G+. Very respectable stuff.

Wish I had more to contribute but the pickings are thin lately. Took a contract a month ago that sees me too busy to wander around town and document the city. But here's a shot from Ossington, taken a few weeks back.

VVJfsBdPIZ1NLms4

Back