News   Apr 24, 2024
 44     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 241     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 563     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

Has no one seen the actual parliamentary brawls from Ukraine, Taiwan and other countries? This was just a mild disagreement in comparison!

True,

The closest to this we've seen is Rob Ford. And Ford only contacted 1 person. Also, as soon as Ford bumped the councillor, he immediately tried to catch her. Here, Trudeau could care less what he did.

First, it is interesting that the Liberal benches begin to cheer immediately after the NDP member is elbowed. Then there's also the 1:20 mark when Trudeau barges through the NDP MP's a second time (instead of taking the open corridor on his side of the house), then he turns to confront Mulcair, and then the Liberals finally clear their benches because they realize that Trudeau is out-of-control and must be restrained.

Could it be drugs? Trudeau has admitted to it before. I am not sure if those "I am sorry if you were offended" apologies really cuts it.

PS. forgot to add, Ford has on his way to the back of the gallery, when he bumped someone on the way. Trudeau went across the floor for the sole purpose of grabbing someone.

Last edited:
Oh my god. I wish Trudeau 'accidentaly' elbowed Nikki Ashton in the throat. Maybe we won't have to hear her over-dramatic-ism over this complete non-issue again.

/inflammatory opinion

Imagine how good the world would be if only all people assault women would do it to such a degree that the women were unable to complain.

And the Oscar goes to..............Ruth Ellen Brosseau. Trudeau hardly touched her. She is like soccer players who fake/ exaggerate their falls when brushed by an opponent.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-conservative-whip-1.3588407

An emotional Brosseau said later in the House that she had been "elbowed in the chest by the prime minister," bringing Trudeau to his feet once again to "apologize unreservedly."

Brosseau said she was so upset from the incident that she had to leave the chamber, subsequently missing the vote.

Imagine how good the world would be if only all people assault women would do it to such a degree that the women were unable to complain.
Let's look at Nikki Ashton's reaction.

"
Her NDP MP colleague, Nikki Ashton, said she was deeply troubled by Trudeau's actions. "I am ashamed to be a witness to the person who holds the highest position in our country do such an act. I want to say that for all of us who witnessed this, this was deeply traumatic, what I will say, if we apply a gendered lens, it is very important that young women in this space feel safe to come here and work here," she said. "He made us feel unsafe and we're deeply troubled by the conduct of the prime minister of this country."

New Democrat MP Niki Ashton said she was “ashamed” to have witnessed Trudeau “physically push” her friend Brosseau into Ashton’s desk.

“Not only was this the furthest thing from a feminist act, this act, in and of itself, made not only my colleague . . . but any young woman, any woman, anybody who sits in this House, feel unsafe and deeply troubled by the conduct of the prime minister of this country.

"

A bunch of preschool children, the lot of them.

And the Oscar goes to..............Ruth Ellen Brosseau. Trudeau hardly touched her. She is like soccer players who fake/ exaggerate their falls when brushed by an opponent.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-conservative-whip-1.3588407

An emotional Brosseau said later in the House that she had been "elbowed in the chest by the prime minister," bringing Trudeau to his feet once again to "apologize unreservedly."

Brosseau said she was so upset from the incident that she had to leave the chamber, subsequently missing the vote.

The reaction from partisan sides is not unlike the Zidane Headbutt:

As seen by the Germans:
image001.gif

As seen by the French:
image002.gif

As seen by the Italians:
image003.gif

As seen by the Americans:
image004.gif

As seen by the press:
image005.gif

Source: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07/13/zidane_headbutt_outrage/

Conservative MP Peter Kent went on some lame diatribe about what happened. Most of the CPC in general should learn to not throw stones in glass houses.

Back