News   Apr 23, 2024
 341     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 1.1K     0 

Photo Of The Day

January 24, 2008
BayAdelaide.jpg

Night time?

Uhh... so I guess you guys haven't heard about the upcoming Batman movie? The Dark Knight? That's understandable, I don't read comic books either and I also don't watch movies that often anyways. I guess those sort of activities are for soulless suburbanites with too much time on their hands. Most movies are geared toward a suburban audience anyways. In fact, even The Dark Knight portrays the inner city as a crime-infested shithole.

The Dark Knight portrays the inner city as a crime-infested shithole.

An ever-popular theme. But if it were nice, he'd have to find new work, or retire.

I almost forgot about that old two-toned shed behind St. Lawrence market. Sometimes a parking lot can be an improvement over what was there originally.

Front and the entire St. Lawrence area really is the best advocate of mid-rise architecture in the city. Thankfully, that parking lot is going to change that.

^ there is a high-rise proposal that will be completely out of scale with the rest of St. Lawrence area. Although I'm sure many on this forum will disagree with that assesment.

Back