Toronto Peter Street Condominiums | 129.84m | 40s | CentreCourt | a—A

Cory Vitiello's Flock restaurant has opened beside Starbucks, from yesterday evening:

DSC03273.jpg

Attachments

• DSC03273.jpg
    DSC03273.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 2,055
Someone posted photos of chipped and badly finished concrete earlier as an example of sloppy construction. Fortunately, it's been covered by that sleek unpainted metal cladding. The metal goes well with the brick and glass.

Everyone complains about retail in condos and obviously this one has a Starbucks. Thankfully as @interchange42 posted, Flock is amazing. I've eaten there twice for lunch and everything is great. It's quite busy every day as well.

September 15th:

Couldn't decide between these two over the top edits, so here's both!

IMG_7669_1.JPG
IMG_7673.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7669_1.JPG
    IMG_7669_1.JPG
    535.8 KB · Views: 1,228
  • IMG_7673.JPG
    IMG_7673.JPG
    267.6 KB · Views: 1,259
Can't they be bothered to put up new poles instead of the rusting ones in the picture? The sidewalk was fixed but the rusting poles are still left there.

Can't they put any external signage on the Starbucks or restaurant. It would add little more life to the ground level and advertise the retail better. I've seen another glass ground floor level like this with just a glowing internal display that isn't very noticeable while walking by unless your looking right at it.

When most of the metal poles in this city are rusting, we have a problem. You may not care but some of us do.

The poles were sold to Toronto Hydro a few years back. They have no interest in beautifying the city.

Can't they put any external signage on the Starbucks or restaurant. It would add little more life to the ground level and advertise the retail better.
There is a Starbucks sign hanging over the sidewalk, it's just hidden by the trees in the last few photos. You have to go back to my pic in post #497 to see it.

Back