1.3K     1 
News   May 01, 2024
 363     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 366     0 

Pearson T1 - Pier F

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the Mississauga news refers to Pearson as "Mississauga's Pearson International Airport". LOL. Dream On...

... though Mississauga's skyline, seen from the terminal, will become increasingly prominent as the years go by, and the rebranding of the place as part of Mississauga will become more and more plausible.

More plausible maybe, but this Mississaugan is always surprised that people bother or even want to distinguish it from Toronto.

I'm hoping they'll be ready for March 14. Next few months? Did they contract this out to the TTC?

That's seven weeks people! That should be plenty of time! Like Interchange, I want to feel the wind!

I guess this is why no work taking places on TTC stations as TTC crew working on this one.

Need to have a public opening so they know what it feels like fly at ground level first hand. I''''''''''''''''mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........f...l..y....i....n...g.

I believe it makes sense, now that the GTAA's 2008 Masterplan has been released, to close this thread, and to direct new discussion to that thread.

In light of that, please continue here.

(If you are not happy with the closure of this thread, please make it known in the other thread, and your suggestions will be considered.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back