News   Apr 26, 2024
 242     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 271     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 463     0 

Parkside Village Block Nine (MCC, Amacon, 35+24+7s+Towns, Richmond Architects)

PS_zps3pbyq1sj.jpg

From http://www.parksidevillagecondos.com/

I notice that the proposed eastern addition to the office building at the corner of Burnhamthorpe and Confederation is still shown in the model. I think it's dead now--it's been at least a quarter century since the western half was completed.

It's hard to believe that MCC is old enough now to mark it's age in terms of fractions of a century.

Apparently the south tower of Block Nine has been increased to 34 floors...... sales will be released on Apr 2

Mods Note: Parkside Village: Block 9 (4055 Parkside Village Dr, Amacon Development, 7 + 34 + 25 + 4s Townhouses, EI Richmond Architects Ltd)
29268641253_7474cd4054_h.jpg

Looks like Amacon's next tower after Block 9 will be called Avia..... didn't want to start a new thread yet until we have further details, but the slogan for Avia is "above and beyond"....

Rogers, Daniels, and Amacon will be duking it out this summer at MCC...... (plus possibly a couple of others)

Looks like Amacon's next tower after Block 9 will be called Avia..... didn't want to start a new thread yet until we have further details, but the slogan for Avia is "above and beyond"....

Rogers, Daniels, and Amacon will be duking it out this summer at MCC...... (plus possibly a couple of others)
There is a threads already noted as a phase/block as well the rest of the site. After a year or so on the market as Block 9, they are giving it a name now. The threads where setup as blocks with X height, before they were change due Sq One Drive extension.

Block 11 is to have a 55s and not sure which other will see a taller one since the relocation of density, but block 1E is to have a 45s that could be bump up as well block 6 40s.

You got Solmar Condo about to start selling for the 35s on Elm, one or 2 for Mathew Gates, Summitview Towers, Tempo Condos and Pinnacle Uptown, all within 2 miles of each other including M City, Amacon and Daniels.

Last edited:
There is a threads already noted as a phase/block as well the rest of the site. After a year or so on the market as Block 9, they are giving it a name now. The threads where setup as blocks with X height, before they were change due Sq One Drive extension.

Block 11 is to have a 55s and not sure which other will see a taller one since the relocation of density, but block 1E is to have a 45s that could be bump up as well block 6 40s.

You got Solmar Condo about to start selling for the 35s on Elm, one or 2 for Mathew Gates, Summitview Towers, Tempo Condos and Pinnacle Uptown, all within 2 miles of each other including M City, Amacon and Daniels.

Is Tempo still happening? I haven't seen an update in a long time.

Is Tempo still happening? I haven't seen an update in a long time.
The site was prepared last year with a pile of material on site, but that is all at this time. I haven't added the Condo at Grand Park Dr since the city is opposing the height, but may change their tune with M City moving ahead. The height is fine for that site.

Then there is the approved condo on Webb and yet another to be approved across the street from it.

Back