Park 570 (VanDyk) - Real Estate -

I think all of the balconies are the same size?

Personally, I tried to avoid being right infront of the elvators.

Last edited:
Some have wrap around balconies. I believe the Laurel, which was the showroom unit. That one has a wrap around. This might be a stupid question, but does the sq footage include the balcony? or is it interior sq footage + balcony?

Thanks

If you have a look at any suite layout under it is the building layout and when you look closer at the cedar balcony's next to the elevators they are bigger than those of the other cedars.the first and las units on each floor which are located on either side of the elevators have the balconies extended the length of one full elevator.as far as being located in front of the elevator it shouldn't be so bad , one because it a low rise and I can see most people taking the stairs and two the elevators will most likely be on a hidrolic system making them very quiet.on the fourth floor where I'm located there are no units in front of the elevators the teras is located in their place.

Love all the pictures! Ill be adding the ones we have taken soon. We are both young professionals who bought on the second floor, suite 230, Getting married next year shortly before closing. Haven't been contacted yet for an appointment, actually haven't heard anything from the builder at all.

I've emailed the builder 3 or 4 times in the last 8 weeks about when we can start selecting our finishes and upgrades, and they haven't replied. Has anyone else spoken to them recently?

So very excited for the building to be ready! Thanks for the amazing pictures. (Much better then me driving on Dundas, slowing down as I go over the bridge, cranking my neck to see the progress!)

Suite 208. :)

yeah, things are certainly looking up as far as progress. getting anxious now. Vandyk is building 2 more condos like ours......should shoot up the values!!!!!
suite 225:cool:

Email

I've emailed the builder 3 or 4 times in the last 8 weeks about when we can start selecting our finishes and upgrades, and they haven't replied. Has anyone else spoken to them recently?

Hi, I emailed Vandyk re: finishes and upgrades too - ill see if they get back to me. The last email i got from them was that ``We are looking at April/May for construction commencement`...thats was all.

I am excited and hope like everyone else that the building is done to code and protection against fire.

Suite 240 :) ;)

Email about Invite

Hi Everyone, so I got an email back from Vandyk today - they actually responded to me within 1 hour pretty fast. I was informed that they are preparing a meet and greet event for all Park 570 purchasers. Event will take place in early february and everyone will be receiving an invitation. During this event you will be able to see the color packages and meet the entire residential staff. They are speaking with the decor manager who is gathering all information to set up the decor appointments.

Eve from Suite 240 :eek: :D

Thanks again for all the pictures posted to date!

I got my invitation also..hoping to meet some of my neighbors.

K... from unit 416

Last edited:
My invitation is for February 9. Each floor is on a different date. I look forward to meeting you all.

Layla
suite 329

Last edited:
Ohh, nice! I'm guessing having 180 units worth of people there at once wouldn't work out so well.

I'm guessing it's:

First Floor - February 7
Second Floor - February 8
Third Floor - February 9
Fourth Floor - February 10

??

You are right, they confirmed with me that each floor is on a different date. I knew that because I told them that I was available Friday, not Thursday.

Last edited:

Back