Toronto Pace Condos | 146.3m | 42s | Great Gulf | Diamond Schmitt

Hopefully one day that area is developed as well. One can only hope. I wonder how long before the parking lot of the north/west corner of Jarvis/Dundas is sold to developers.
Pretty sure that lot is owned by Ryerson and will be the site of a Student Learning Centre East sort of development.

This intersection will really be nice, but then just east of here, at Dundas E. and Sherbourne, it will still be kinda grungy.

Dundas along Jarvis and Church were/are grungy too. And look at how it is quickly improving.

I think the development will spread up and down Church and Jarvis streets first, but it will reach Sherbourne in time.

attachment.php

Attachments

• PACEIMG_4833.JPG
    PACEIMG_4833.JPG
    489.4 KB · Views: 1,266
Considering the slenderness of the building, I'm surprised this one is making such a huge impact from many spots around the city. Especially from Dundas and Yonge-Dundas Square. It kinda reminds me of the impact Spire had when it went up many years ago. This one isn't particularly 'tall' either, relative to many going up, but I guess it helps that (height wise) it is pretty isolated being more east of the core.

Considering the slenderness of the building, I'm surprised this one is making such a huge impact from many spots around the city. Especially from Dundas and Yonge-Dundas Square. It kinda reminds me of the impact Spire had when it went up many years ago. This one isn't particularly 'tall' either, relative to many going up, but I guess it helps that (height wise) it is pretty isolated being more east of the core.
We'll see how it looks when the other corners of the intersection, and on Church are developed.

Any idea why they left gap the top floors...

That is the mechanical penthouse right now. Check out the renderings in the dataBase link in the header.

Back